CODE OF CONDUCT
The Hornby RFC Management Committee shall have the power to suspend, remove, or expel from the Club, or inflict such other punishment as it may deem necessary upon any player/member/supporter/team, or other, who shall not adhere to the following rules:
Bring the game into disrepute Fighting or over aggressive behaviour Continual foul or bad language Under the influence of alcohol, drugs or banned substances You must respect the decision of match officials Unnecessary loss/damage to the club equipment or uniform.
Bring the club into disrepute No drugs or illegal substances Fighting or over aggressive behaviour Respect of all club property Abide by all club rules and regulations
The above Club rules also applies to all members when wearing Club / Team apparel if visiting or socialising in the Community. (ie: sponsors establishments).
We at our Club agree that when participating in rugby union whether as players, coaches, administrators, parents or spectators/supporters, we will:
- Participate for the enjoyment
- Encourage the acquisition of a knowledge of the Laws of the Game and abide by the Laws.
- Respect the decision of match officials (referees, touch referees and Club officials) and never argue with their judgement or abuse them physically or verbally.
- Treat all participants from opposition’s teams with the respect with which we would like to be treated.
- Encourage good sportsmanship and applaud good play whether by our team or the opposition.
- Support all efforts to remove physical and verbal abuse from the field of play and side lines.
- Play hard but play fair.
- Acknowledge that honest effort is as important as victory and accept losses without undue disappointment.
- Acknowledge the Fair Play Sport Charter of the New Zealand and the Winning Women's Charter'.
Love For The Game